Monday, December 21, 2009

21/12/09

first of all, I have pretty much nothing to do today.
I woke up at 9, I think. then I went online for a while.
watched The Ugly Truth after that.
then had a really refreshing shower.
then Mum came home and brought us out for brunch.
ate at some restaurant called "Station 1" 
well, all I can say is, it was only average. blah.blah.blah.
I spent the afternoon on Facebook.
then had dinner. I kinda forced myself to take massive slugs of nutmeg juice I bought from Penang. it tastes kinda like soap and assam.
after dinner, I read "Sleeping Arrangements" by Madeleine Wickham a.k.a. Sophie Kinsella.
I kinda wanna rush on reading it, because it's the only way to start Can You Keep A Secret? :)
so, here I am, blogging about my day. and life goes on and on and on..
and lastly, good luck to all PMR candidates, AGAIN.


*many, many, many wishes from Kevin*
signing off :)
10.16 pm  

No comments:

Post a Comment