Saturday, February 6, 2010

February the 6th

damn.
I seriously have nothing for the title of this post.
so, I've decided to say put it as today's date.
and it's a very special for CHOE LEANN and LAW ZENNA :)
Happy Bday, guys.
with much love, me :)

honestly, I hate school.
they started a stupid so-called "demerit" system which add points instead of deduct them.
I'm proud to conclude that SMI does have its standards as a lame school.
but they people there are kinda awesome ( LIKE MYSELF!)

I think that SMI needs to adjust its standards though.
HAHA
okay, Kev. enough crapping.
FOCUS!
reached school at 7.10 am.
and had a really retarded assembly.
Pn Thevanei was kinda "demonstrating" how to wrap your table while we were chattering like busy market people.
HAHA
I couldn't help myself to laugh at her, discreetly.
after the super dreadfully long assembly, we returned to class.
well, we were supposed to be studying for the 1st 2 periods, but you know, SMI..
I, KEVIN LOH, SWEPT THE FLOOR!
inbelievable, right? but totally true.
but I have to say, the way I held the broom really amazed my Pn Roslinda.
HAHA.
ish, I'm being like Sharon. LOL.


well, after that "sweeping" moment, Kuhan and I went to the Koperasi room.
damn, that little room that is the size of my store room is as filthy as..err... shit?
LOL. whatever.
I cleaned it halfway and I had to get away from the horrible atmosphere filled with dust in the air.
I ran to the store room see if I could help. helped Ramzali and Kuhan and I never knew where Firdaus went.
LOL.
damn, I HATE DIRT AND DUST.
I proposed that we should clean every week!
I simply can't stand dust enter my nostrils as I inhale!

damn, I went back to class and the shit was, I missed recess :(
darn it!
I was soooooooooooo hungry I could devour a horse.
I decorated the notice board with my many talents with the help of Andy and Kannan.
wait, scratch that. Kannan was just babbling about and he was not a bit helpful.
the board is gorgeous! it's black and gold :)
and on Monday I'll be drawing crap and doodles on it =)
the decorations are amazing thanks to Anwar and Pn Roslinda.
hope you could see them and so sorry, I didn't have my camera with me :(


au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment