Monday, March 29, 2010

Please Forgive Me?

yep, that's the good news.
I bought Please Forgive Me by Melissa Hill on Saturday :)
so far, I love it. especially the cover!
*laughs*
the story's a about Leonie Hayes, an event manager and she ran all the way to San Francisco from Dublin to "have time to herself".
it's really quite good. LOL.


and yep, I ordered Heaven Can Wait by Cally Taylor through MPH.
LOL.
the guy was like, "what's your name, miss?" and I was like, "Loh. L-O-H."
I know, right? but it was somehow funny with a tad irony 'cause the novel I ordered will be available soon (as they put it) which is in 2 months.

so, nothing much.
oh, yeah. had dinner last night at Akamomiji.
yum. yum.
saw a rambunctious girl there.
man, she was like really inadequate, seriously.
she was laughing as loud as a neighing horse!
LOL.
gosh, I'm such a meanie.
anyway, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment