Saturday, April 24, 2010

I HEART NEW YORK!

gosh.
I'm on an insane book buying spree!
LOL.
I bought 2 books in a month.
yup, I've bought I Heart New York this afternoon.
I love the cover and storyline.
though I need to finish up The Truth About Melody Browne first.
LOL.

OK. came back from school and had lunch.
Mum bought chicken rice.
yum yum, I guess.
LOL.
had my bath and changed into my "going out" outfit.
hees!
watched Lilo & Stitch 2 : Stitch Has A Glitch.
shut up, I know.
but Stitch is cute, kay?
went out at 3.
reached Parade at...er.. I was too reluctant to look at my watch.
LOL.
OK. went to Novelhut first to return sis's book.
and went to Popular in HIGH SPEEEEEEEEED! (:
went to check the stock for THE BOOK.
then went over to the revision books area and an awful stench was irritating my nose.
then I saw a little bloop of poop.
must be a kid's.
whatever.
got revision books for all the Science subjects.
bloody.
they covered the poop with newspaper and as I was walking to the counter, a kid was running and he fell on THE SPOT cause he slipped on the newspaper.
eww. I tried to hold myself together by not bursting out laughing hysterically.
and I did. see? I'm proud of you, Kevin.
thanks a million, Kevin (:

and that wraps up today, I guess.
OK, good night, dumb bloggie.
love you lots (:

No comments:

Post a Comment