Monday, April 12, 2010

The Truth About KEVIN LOH :)

OK, sorry, my dear bloggie for not writing for such a long time.
I was busy.
OK, scratch that. I was on holiday.
LOL.
I went to Bandung the weekend before last. I bunked school for 4 days.
and I'm doing it now, again.
hey, it's not my fault I have diarrheoa, kay?
it bloody hurts and most of the time, I feel nauseous.
"must be the food in Bandung", said Bum Bum. he continued, "because it is unhygienic".
yeah, yeah.
whatever. at least I had a blast there.
LOL.
I didn't buy many things though. not that I'm short of dough, but nothing there suits me.
LOL.
okay.


THE LIST OF THINGS I'VE BOUGHT IN BANDUNG :
(i) A Nike gym bag
(ii) a cute pink strap
(iii) 2 Hard Rock tees
(iv) a rockin' Starbucks tumbler :)

well, I'm sorry to say, I'm pretty much not going to write much.
all right. hold on.
sis went to JJ yesterday and helped me buy The Truth About Melody Browne by Lisa Jewell.
yes, yes. I'm excited.
H-A-H-A.
anyway, that's all for this post.
til then, BYE!
헤어짐 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment