Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bye bye, Carrie Bradshaw..

all right.
I've finished reading The Carrie Diaries.
it's about Carrie Bradshaw before SATC.
how she survives high school and her back stabbing friend who's nothing but a b!tch.
she meet Sebastian Kydd who's the so-called "Prince Charming" but soon finds out he's an ass.
then she somehow manages to befriend the most popular girl in school and the queen bee, Donna LaDonna.
and she gets into writing school and meets Samantha Jones, who is Donna's cousin.
hmmmm. I liked it.
but I still haven't read SATC by Candace Bushnell yet.
CRAP, right? :(

hm. I'm reading In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner now.
gosh. I want money so I can buy more books! :D


oh, yeah.
I watched When In Rome yesterday and it was awesome!
really a romantic comedy unlike some cheesy romantic film.
oh.my.gosh. Josh Duhamel is HOT!
I mean, seriously hot. too bad his wagon is hitched to Fergie's.


bye bye, bloggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment