Friday, June 18, 2010

U.R.G.H.H.

two weeks ago..

yay! holidays are coming!
can't wait to have fun and forget about school!
*smiles*

now..

oh, fuck.
holidays are ending so soon.
damn.
two more days then it's HELLO to hell and BYE BYE paradise.
DAMN.
I WANT HOLIDAYS.
I don't want to wake up early, I want to sleep til noon.
I don't want to study, I want to play.
I don't want to die of boredom, I want to live for fun!
damn.
damn.
damn.
screw it all.
I'll curse at every teacher on Monday.
YEAH. I'll do that.
*cues evil laugh*

thank goodness there isn't any class this whole week.
and now I have to rush to finish up bloody maths given by BLINK BLINK.
oops. no one knows?
LOL.

still stuck in chapter 2.
darn, I need inspiration.
hmmmm.
I'll figure something out, I know I will.


bye bye, bloggie C:

No comments:

Post a Comment