Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thing can turn 360 degrees!

ugh. well, the worst thing over the weekend that happened was that I fell sick.
and now, it's the perfect excuse to ditch school. (aren't I like super smart?)
 er.. nothing special actually happened.


went to Jusco last night.

ate at Johnny's. hmph. couldn't eat the tom yam.


went to Popular. Sis bought a YELLOW highlighter and some pens.
(I was still empty-handed and I was itching to buy something)


So, I thought of buying Seventeen's November issue!
but, it turns in MPH, they don't have it yet. MAJOR SADNESS!
and I roamed around MPH, feeling rather disappointed.


"heyya, you meanies from MPH!
spare me some epiphany, please!
I've spend hundreds buying my novel collection from you guys!
well, you can
you guys should
whatever."


as I looked and browsed around, something caught my eye!
super vintage paper wrappers!
and they were cheap too, only RM1.50!
I ended up buying 3! (2 for me and 1 for Sis!)
but I have no idea what to use it for.



after that, so-called shopping trip, I went back and saw Happy lying down in his cage!
I know, right? It's hyper for a dog. (it's proven! he wags his tail and make sounds with it when he sees me)

and don't get me wrong, Happy's a male.


had a good bath and went to bed.
and woke up! (TODAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment