Thursday, October 22, 2009

SICK OF F*CKING BASTARDS!

You know how f*cking bastards and scumbags like to ruin people's lives?
well, yeah.
I just experienced a never-ending parade of pure stupidity by some people who addresses themselves as my "friends".
those BLOODY F*CKERS!
Some bastards you guys are!
I posted some random quote. And these bastards started to talk crap and pure bullshit.
so what if I like someone?
you f*cking jealous is it?
well, screw all of you.
for example, David**, if I say, enough is enough, you friggin' numbskull, JUST F*CKING STOP IT!
next time, stop bullshitting about people on Facebook or Twitter.
if you wanna comment on our posts, please be rational and use the brain GOD gave you.
I'm wondering why GOD created dumbasses and scum-sucking road whores..

**name changed

No comments:

Post a Comment