Thursday, October 29, 2009

La La.. NOT!

Well, hey there. sorry for not writing yesterday.
I went to school. I mean, can you believe it?
school was as boring as usual.
but something happened.
something not so pleasant.

I GOT FREAKING KICKED IN MY LEG WITH A FOOTBALL BY A FUGLY SLUT!
and yeah, he's a guy, sort of.
so, the reason I'm writing about this is to bitch about this f*cking faggot!
so what?
it's not like you can do anything to me.

after all, it's MY blog!


therefore, here it goes.
you think it's so funny to kick a football at people?
well, it's not gonna be pretty when I shove it down your throat and pull it outta your ass!
in case, you don't know, you're messing with the wrong person!
so what if you have a GBS gang?
like I give a fuck out of it!


on the other hand, your singing.
oh, hell no.
don't you have any dignity?
to actually post your "singing" on Youtube and have the whole world laughing, "Oh, God. what's with the duck voice?"

to the blog readers, please click on this link and hear for yourselves.
don't tell me I didn't warn you..
and to you, bitch, you better keep your eyes open whenever and wherever you are.

oh, crap. it turns out he deleted it himself.
wow.
amazing that he still has some dignity left.

No comments:

Post a Comment